This website is run by Lambgates Health Centre.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use our website, and we have designed it to be accessible.
How you can use this website
On this website, you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels, and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% with text staying visible on the screen, and most images scaling without resolution loss
- navigate most of the website using a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- read most of the website using a screen reader, including the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver
- read most of the website on devices without a screen, like a braille computer
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
Some of our content is technical, and we use technical terms where there is no easier wording we could use without changing what the text means.
If you have a disability then AbilityNet has advice to help you make your device easier to use.
How accessible this website is
The majority of this website is fully accessible, and we run yearly audits to identify any new problems.
We know that some parts of the website aren't fully accessible:
- there may be some PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Publisher documents which haven't been designed for accessibility
- content in tables, used to format text, may not be suitably formatted for screen readers
- some widgets, outside editing control, may fail permitted contrast ratios
- some content is embedded in our website, such as maps and videos, and you cannot easily scale these on screen
How to get information in an accessible format
If you have problems accessing information on this website, or would like any of our work in a different format like a more accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording, or braille:
We'll consider your request, and aim to get back to you within 3 days.
Reporting accessibility problems
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of the website.
If you find any problems which aren't listed on this page, or think that we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations then please use our secure online contact us form to let us know.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website's accessibility
Lambgates Health Centre is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
How we test this website
This statement was prepared on 5th January 2021. It was last reviewed on 5th January 2021. Next review due 5th January 2022 by Lambgates Health Centre
This website was last tested on 5th January 2021. The test was carried out by Tree View Designs Ltd. We tested the home page and 10 random pages.
Site compliance was checked using a combination of manual testing and third party tools, including;